The club takes part in the Kent Road Race Grand Prix, which is an annual event for all athletics club in Kent.
Each year a number of local road races over a variety of distances are nominated to the Grand Prix events, and points are awarded which count towards the standings.
There are male and female team categories, and a number of individual age categories as well.
The races included in the Kent Grand Prix for 2019 are as follows:
- Canterbury 10 – Sunday 27th Jan
- Deal Half Marathon – Sunday 10th February
- Lydd 20 – Sunday 10th March
- Paddock Wood Half Marathon – Sunday 7th April (Kent Long Course Champs – All categories)
- Darenth Valley 10k – Sunday 12th May
- North Downs 30k – Sunday 30th June
- Sevenoaks 7 – Sunday 14th July
- Dartford 10k – Monday 26th August
- Larkfield 10k – Sunday 15th September (Kent Short Course Champs – All categories)
- Maidstone Half Marathon – Sunday 13th October